UR 4 is a fairly big update with a host of improvements and fixes, as always it can be downloaded from the catalog here now lets dive right in.
Overall some expected improvements to suppport later operating systems and versiosn of .net there are a tonn of fixes mostly around correcting minior issues which are too numerous to list here but can be found on the KB page
- Support for Windows 11
- Enabled .NET4.8 support
- UI improvements in Operations console:
- Support for sort option by column, in Overrides Summary.
- For Monitors, Rules, Task and Discoveries, Management Pack label text is selectable in the workflow Properties window.
- Added new fields for Class Technical Name in the State Views. Added the same in the wizard for creating a new Alert, Event, Performance or State View.
- Added Target Class Display Name to help identify the target of a rule while selecting rules during the creation of a new Performance View.
- Added 3 new columns Management Pack, Sealed and Members in the Authoring pane > Groups.