A decent update with a few good fixes for issues that will improve the quality of life for SCOM users. Of course a really nice new feature is the ability to do an Azure migrate assessment via the SCOM console. I for one think that’s fantastic!
Get it here
- Discover Azure Migrate, generate Business Case & Assessment through Operations Console.
- Fixed an issue which was causing hang in SCXOM modules because of infinite loop due to incorrect usage of GetExitCodeThread in the Thread::Thread class
- Updated documentation mentioning that domain accounts are not supported for maintenance, which was earlier a confusion and was causing SSH error for customers.
- Added DISTINCT Keyword to Maintenance Mode Query in StateChangeEventList which improved query time.
- Fixed an issue which was blocking virtualization of Candidates Report for several languages.
- Fixed the issue of RHEL 9.1 not being added to SCOM.
- Fixed an issue which was causing NullReferenceException when criteria Is Empty.
- Fixed several Web Console Security Vulnerabilities.
Unix/Linux/Network monitoring fixes and changes
- Fixed an issue where msgAuthenticationParameters needs to have 0 length during engine discovery of SNMPv3 devices. Also
- Fixed an issue related to SNMP Discovery where we see MonitoringHost.exe crashes.
- Fixed the issue where user was unable to run Get-SCXAgent and Invoke-SCXDiscovery remotely using Invoke-Command.
- Added supportability on Operations Manager Linux Agent for New distros Like Rocky Linux 8, Alma Linux 8.
- Added Supportability on Operations Manager Linux Agent for Openssl3.0 Distros Like Ubuntu22, RHEL9, Rocky9, Alma9 and Oracle 9.
- Fixed an issue leading to Linux agent crashes when the DSC provider is installed.
- Fixed Linux Agent Crash issues due to XML Parsing issues.
- Addressed various Codeql issues.
- Enhanced Linux Agent with important compiler mitigation
- Fixed a Linux Agent installation issue on Solaris 10X86 due to older openssl versions.
- Fixed a Linux Agent installation issue caused by Disabled SELINUX in the customer environment.
- Fixed an issue with Linux Agent Causing 100% CPU Usage
- Fixed an issue with Script Timeout not working when Elevation type is Sudo
- Increased OMI Query Filter size to 256 to support more complex query
- Incorporated important Cipher Suite as Defaults.