Update rollup 10 for SCOM is out you can get it here.
This is a reasonably solid update with a few fixes for some long outstanding issues.
Improvements and issues that are fixed
- Management Pack Import is now compatible for SCOM 2007 –> SCOM 2016 Upgrade version when upgraded directly or Indirectly.
- The exception which blocked further progress when the user attempted to configure web application availability monitoring has been fixed.
- The security issue regarding reverse tabnabbing has been fixed in the operations manager web console.
- Fixed the Cross-site Scripting (XSS) related security issue in the operations manager web console.
- The cmdlet Export-SCOMEffectiveMonitoringConfiguration has been fixed to give a correct summary of the applicable monitors, rules and overrides on an object.
- Quarterly report end date will be shown correctly for the first quarter when the “From” field is selected as “First day of previous quarter” and “To” field is selected as “Last day of previous quarter”.
- Reports have been fixed to not show objects which have been deleted before the selected start time.
- VB scripts for partition and grooming, calculate operations manager free space and detecting duplicate agent will now run without failure even if SNAC or MSOLEDBSQL are not installed.
- The issue regarding the TLS 1.2 compatibility in the OleDB module has been fixed. It is no longer mandatory for the provider element to be the first reference in the connection string.
- Fix has been provided for when the monitor erroneously turned critical due to the URL module incorrectly parsing the charset header value.
- The .NET API issue regarding scheduling reports via the schedule management wizard has now been fixed.
- Performance improvement: Added “Recompile” hint to the stored procedures “p_SelectForTypeCache” and “p_SelectForNewTypeCache” that run frequently on SCOM DB.