Share on Social Media
Windows Cluster services management packs have recently been updated and are available at the following locations:
Updates and Fixes
- Fixed issue: resources group view displayed 2012 and 2012 R2 Clusters
- Changed Availability Storage group monitoring logic:
- If the group state was empty or offline, the monitor did not change state to Critical.
- If the group state was in partially online state, the monitor did not change to Warning state.
- If physical disk was in offline state, the monitor did not change state from Healthy to Critical.
- Fixed issue with Network and Network Interfaces discovery in case Cluster Network Interface name was longer than ~40 characters and contained ‘-’ characters.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Resource tasks execution was failing if cluster.exe was not installed.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Network Interfaces were not discovered on Windows Server 2008 Core.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Network Interfaces were not fully discover on Windows Server 2016 Standard.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Network Interfaces were not discovered on Windows Server 2016 Nano.
- Fixed issue: Tasks did not have output on Windows Server 2016 Nano.
- Fixed issue: “Pause Node” and “Resume Node” tasks had unexpected output.
- Added support for resource groups’ tasks with names containing WMI reserved symbols.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Resources were not discovered if the Cluster had File Server role.
- Fixed issue: Cluster Resource groups could not be moved to another node due to failure of “Move Group” task. The logic was changed, see “Move Group” Task Specifics” section.
- Fixed issue: “Check Cluster Group” diagnostic task did not work on Windows Server 2003-2008 R2 platforms without PowerShell, and on Windows Server 2012 and higher without PowerShell and Cluster cmdlets installed.
- Fixed issue: If a cluster object name contained WMI reserved symbols, monitoring of this cluster object did not work.
- Added support for resources with long names (up to 4000 symbols).
- Fixed issue: “10000” warning event occurred on all platforms if the discovery did not return the data.
- Fixed issue: Several resource tasks do not work if Cluster.exe is not installed.
- Updated the display strings.