An updated management pack has been released for Microsoft Azure Stack, version 188.8.131.52 is available here.
Azure Stack is an extension of Azure, bringing the agility and fast-paced innovation of cloud computing to on-premises environments. Only Azure Stack lets you deliver Azure services from your organization’s datacenter, while balancing the right amount of flexibility and control—for truly-consistent hybrid cloud deployments.
New in this version:
- Implemented “Edit Deployment” wizard.
- Improved the authentication by means of Azure Active Directory (UPN authentication) and Active Directory Federation Services (UPN and AD FS SPN authentication).
- Implemented UI improvements in “Add Deployment” wizard.
- Implemented the Capacity Dashboard.
- Implemented Auto Maintenance Mode Monitoring Rule that checks if any updates are run on Azure Stack regions and switches regions that are being updated to maintenance mode in Operations Manager. Implemented Turn Off Auto Maintenance Mode and Turn On Auto Maintenance Mode tasks to manually disable and enable the Auto Maintenance Mode.
- Implemented improvements to reflect changes in the API.
- Updated the display strings.
- Added a workaround to support Alert names and descriptions to be displayed in the Operations Manager Reports as a plain text.