Dell released a new version of their Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager mid December 2014. There have unfortunatly been performance issues with some Dell MPs in the past so as always read the guide carefully and test, test, test before live deployment.
It is available for download on the Dell support website here.
Important: Upgrade from Dell Server Management Pack Suite version 5.1 and earlier versions to version 6.0 are not supported.
Changes in this version:
1. Support for 13th Generation of Dell PowerEdge Servers
2. Support for iDRAC8
3. Support for Precision Rack 7910 Workstations
4. Performance Monitoring and Views for CPU, IO, CUPS & Memory (Agent-free)
5. Inventory and health monitoring for License, Host NIC and vFlash (Agent-free)
6. Inventory and health monitoring for PCIe SSD (Agent-free)
7. Detailed sensor monitoring (Agent-based)