Cisco release a revised version of their UCS management pack late last year version 3.1.1 is available for download here.
New in this version:
- Supports UCS Mini.
- PowerShell cmdlets for adding or updating UCS instances in SCOM.
- PowerShell cmdlets for managing discoveries and monitors.
- Supports Proxy server.
- Encrypted proxy password.
- Support to upgrade existing UCS instances after upgrading the management pack.
- Increase in the organization hierarchy discovery from root level to level 3.
Dell released a new version of their Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager mid December 2014. There have unfortunatly been performance issues with some Dell MPs in the past so as always read the guide carefully and test, test, test before live deployment.
It is available for download on the Dell support website here.
Important: Upgrade from Dell Server Management Pack Suite version 5.1 and earlier versions to version 6.0 are not supported.
Changes in this version:
1. Support for 13th Generation of Dell PowerEdge Servers
2. Support for iDRAC8
3. Support for Precision Rack 7910 Workstations
4. Performance Monitoring and Views for CPU, IO, CUPS & Memory (Agent-free)
5. Inventory and health monitoring for License, Host NIC and vFlash (Agent-free)
6. Inventory and health monitoring for PCIe SSD (Agent-free)
7. Detailed sensor monitoring (Agent-based)