Version 6.0.7297.0 of the Windows server management pack has been released and in available for download here.
Updates in this version:
- In 2008, 2012 platforms, the “Logical Disk Free Space (%) Low” monitor do not alert as expected when free space is 0%. With this fix, this monitor will alert when free space is 0%
- In all platforms, logical disks are un-discovered if we configure them as Asymmetric storage on Failover Cluster. With this fix, this issue will be resolved
- The Windows Server OS Management pack collects logical disk size is megabytes. During discovery this value used to be assigned to integer property. When logical disk size is significantly large (for example, when disk is of several petabytes), in megabytes format it goes out of boundaries of integer type. As a result the workflow fails while trying to insert discovery data. To support large logical disk another double properties was introduced, since double type has much more wide values range. Old integer property with constant “-1” value is preserved for upgrade compatibility and marked as DEPRECETED
- “Volume Mount Points on Dynamic Disks” aren’t discovered by Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Discovery MP. With this fix, this issue will be resolved
- MP has been modified to not discover System Reserved volumes on Windows Server 2012 to ensure it is consistent with the rest of the OS versions