Veeam has released a new version of their popular Report Library for System Center, this version, 7.0 R2 follows the release of the hyper-v enabled Veeam Management Pack v7 for System Center and is available for download here.
- Veeam Alert Statistics Report– shows alert statistics for selected filter parameters.
- Veeam Alert History Report – shows information on alerts raised for infrastructure objects across a time range.
- Veeam Performance Report – aggregates historical data to show performance counter values on one or more charts and tables.
- Veeam Performance Details Report – aggregates historical data to show performance counter values with drill down for data.
- Veeam Generic Performance Top (Bottom) N Report – aggregates historical performance data to show top or bottom N infrastructure objects, performance counters, or both, for a specific rule.
- Veeam Relationship History Report – allows you to choose a specific type of relationship between infrastructure objects and track changes for this relationship over a time interval.
- Veeam State Summary Report – shows the time in healthy/unhealthy state for selected infrastructure objects’ monitor across a time range.