A new version of the O365 MP is available get it here
New in version 7.1.5134.0
- Upgraded subscriptions authorization method: the monitoring is carried out by an Azure application, not a specific user. Introduced two options to create an application, essential for the monitoring: manual and automatic: Microsoft Office 365 Global Administrator credentials are required for the automatic option of Azure application creation, while Azure subscription can be used for the second (manual) option. See Managing Office 365 Subscriptions section for more details.
- Added Message Center messages categorization (see “Office 365 Incidents and Messages” section for details).
- Added a new Message Center messages type: Planned Maintenance.
- The Management Pack now inquires Office 365 Service Communications API V2; added a possibility to customize the endpoints and resource URIs in advanced subscription settings of the Office 365 wizard while calling the API. The above changes are provided for further support of Chinese subscriptions.
- Added “Configuring Proxy Connection” section to the guide;
- Fixed bug: if there were several locales (Australian, Russian, etc.) present on the workstation, the monitoring was stopping.
- Updated “Known Issues” section of the guide.