Opslogix released a new major update for their VMWare management pack it is available through their customer portal.
New in this version:
- Cookdown for all the MP modules. This will result in less overhead of resources CPU/memory needed for the monitoring.
- VMWare API/SDK session usage is tuned to a minimum.
- Added more than 50 new ESX Host and Virtual Machine performance counter collections.
- Added several new ESX Host , Virtual Machine and Datacenter health state monitors.
- Direct attached ESX hosts monitoring. Now you can monitor ESX hosts without a VCenter in place.
- Hardware monitoring. Discovers and checks the state of CPU, Fan, Power supply, Memory, Battery, Storage ect… of your ESX hosts.
- Monitoring of VCenter alert messages. We have built in SCOM monitors that will reflect the state of the predefined alerts in VCenter out of the box.