Another new management pack is out for Windows Server 2016, the MP for RDS v10.0.5.0 can be found here.
What this MP can do:
- Remote Desktop Session Host: Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) enables a server to host RemoteApp programs or session-based desktops. Users can connect to RD Session Host servers in a session collection to run programs, save files, and use resources on those servers.
- Remote Desktop Licensing: Remote Desktop Licensing (RD Licensing) manages the licenses required to connect to a Remote Desktop Session Host server or a virtual desktop. You can use RD Licensing to install, issue, and track the availability of licenses.
- Remote Desktop Web Access: Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) enables users to access RemoteApp and Desktop Connection through the Start menu on a computer that is running Windows 8, Windows 7, or through a web browser. RemoteApp and Desktop Connection provides a customized view of RemoteApp programs and session-based desktops in a session collection, and RemoteApp programs and virtual desktops in a virtual desktop collection.
- Remote Desktop Gateway: Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway) enables authorized users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops on an internal corporate network from any Internet-connected device.
- Remote Desktop Connection Broker: Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker):
- Allows users to reconnect to their existing virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops.
- Enables you to evenly distribute the load among RD Session Host servers in a session collection or pooled virtual desktops in a pooled virtual desktop collection.
- Provides access to virtual desktops in a virtual desktop collection.
- Remote Desktop Virtualization Host: Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RD Virtualization Host) integrates with Hyper-V to deploy pooled or personal virtual desktop collections within your organization by using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.