Update rollup 7 for SCOM is now available as usual you can get it through windows update or here
How to guide – here note the known issues and slight change to getting started.
A decent update with quite a few fixes listed below:
Improvements and issues that are fixed
- Fixed: Cannot use SQLOleDB.dll to probe databases like Oracle/MySQL.
- Improved the performance of SCOM console in listing the groups.
- Operations Manager grooms out the alert history only on an alert closure.
- Agents by Health State report shows duplicate agent names.
- Users of a scoped group are not able to use the Console.
- Fixed an issue that prevented addition of a group in the Storage Spaces Direct 2016 management pack dashboard.
- SCOM Network Device Re-Discovery now probes for SNMP V3 devices too.
- Fixed re-registering for SNMP Traps in the Proxy Management Server.
- Windows Computer Property “NetbiosDomainName” is not discovered properly.
- SCOM console crashes while trying to connect to Azure Log Analytics and Azure Monitor.
- Linux agent is not able to get the correct version and port details for JBoss EAP 7.1.
- An issue that lead to creation of multiple empty temp files in the /tmp directory of Linux servers has been fixed.
- Fixed the formatting issue with the output for the task ‘Top10 CPU Processes’ when using Windows Management Infrastructure (MI) APIs.
- XPlat agent now supports monitoring of SUSE-11 SP4 platform with Security Module installed on it for TLS 1.2 compliance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the corruption of /etc/login.cfg file on AIX 7 machines during install/upgrade of the agent.
- AIX Agent is now transitioned to 64-bit package to accommodate more stack and heap space if needed to avoid any stack/heap overflow which occasionally leads to heartbeat failure.
- Free memory calculation accommodated appropriately on RHEL-7 platform.