UR4 for SCOM 2016 is out you can get it here or through windows update.
As usual test before implementing in your production environment and take special note of the known issues.
- When a log file is being monitored by SCOM, Monagent locks the file and won’t allow it to be renamed.
- Adds support for TLS 1.2. For more information about how to set up, configure, and run your environment with TLS 1.2, see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
4051111 TLS 1.2 Protocol Support Deployment Guide for System Center 2016
- Addresses an issue in which the APM AppDiagnostics console fails to create a Problem Management rule due to a FormatException. The appropriate string is now used for formatting, and the Problem Management wizard is able to run without issues.
- This update resolves an issue that causes a crash of IIS application pools that are running under CLR 2.0 when the APM feature is installed on the server as part of SCOM Agent. The code now uses appropriate memory instructions, based on the CLR version.
- Failure of GetOpsMgrDBWatcherDiscovery.ps1 script causes the Monitoring Host to crash.
- WMI Health monitor doesn’t work if WINRM is configured to use https only.
- SCOMpercentageCPUTimeCounter.ps1 script generates WMI errors that are caused by Service Principle Name (SPN) configuration issues.
- WMI Health monitor doesn’t work if SPN http://servername is set to a user account.
- Product knowledge of “Windows Cluster Service Discovery” includes an incorrect reference to “Windows NT.”
- After a network outage, the management server does not reconnect to the gateway server if the gateway server was installed with the /ManagementServerInitiatesConnection=True option.
- A configuration change to the network device triggers a rediscover of the device, and this process changes the SNMP agent address.
- The UseMIAPI registry subkey prevents collection of custom performance rules data for all Linux servers.