HP has updated HPE Oneview for Microsoft System Center to v8.3 and this of course includes their monitoring with SCOM. Learn more and get it here.
HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center (HPE Storage Integrations) provides a comprehensive integration of HPE Storage, HPE Servers, HPE Blade System and HPE Virtual Connect with Microsoft System Center. It provides administrators to manage and monitor their HPE infrastructure running in Microsoft environments with a “single pane-of-glass” view for system health and alerting, driver and firmware updates, OS deployment, detailed inventory, storage and VM management, and HPE fabric visualization. Administrators can gain greater control of their technology environments reducing the risk of downtime and enabling a faster response.
New in this version:
- Support for Gen10 SNAP1 Hardware and SPP.
- Support for HPE OneView 3.0 and 3.1.
- HPE OneView Management Pack will include:
- Support for Host name details.
- Support for operating system name for Gen10 servers.
- Support for SDX, XL and ML servers.
- Remote support warranty information.
- IPV6 support for system center operations manager to be included.
- Storage Management Pack will include:
- Support StoreVirtual OS 12.7 and 13.5.
- Supports 3PAR StoreServ 9450.
- Supports 3PAR StoreServ 20800 R2/20840 R2/20850 R2.
- Supports MSA 2050.
- Monitoring of File Persona components for HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
- SCVMM Fabric Management Add-in will include:
- Support for Gen10 servers.
- Support for HPE OneView 3.0 and 3.1 features such as: multi logical interconnects per enclosure, logical enclosures, and FCoE networks.
- Display of SCVMM Virtual Network Adapters and HPE OneView Logical Interconnects information in the Host Details view.
- Supports backward compatibility for HPE OneView 3.0.
- Support for having a Virtual Network Adapter (VNA) as a Management NIC.
- VM creation wizard is modified, to replace HPE OneView resources with HPE 3PAR StoreServ and HPE StoreVirtual storage, for provisioning.
- Support for HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450.
- Support for HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20800 R2/20840 R2/20850 R2.
- Support for HPE StoreVirtual OS 12.7 and 13.5.