We also have a new management pack for Windows Server 2012 DHCP being released this month, version 6.0.7295.0 can be found here
New features and updates:
- The properties view of Failover Server Relationship does not display all the IP addresses, with this fix the properties view of Failover Server Relationship will display all IP addresses.
For those that want to see what can be monitored with the upcoming SharePoint 2016 there is now a management pack to monitor the SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview:
- Health monitoring of SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview
- Monitors Events and Services and alerts when service outages are detected
- Monitors Performance and warns users when SharePoint performance is at risk
- Forwards users to up-to-date TechNet knowledge articles
A new version of the AD management pack has been released by Microsoft version 6.0.8321.0 is available here.
This version is mainly a bug fix:
Fixed “AD_Op_Master_Response.vbs” which fails if the region local system is set to German.
As it turns out the Exchange 2013 MP will not be able to alert you should your Exchange 2013 databases fail over, this is by design, as Microsoft does not consider this condition to be an issue.
There is a great article by Scott at flobee.net which addresses this issue for Exchange 2010, it is quite simple to apply the same thinking for use with Exchange 2013. The event is the same, the target just needs to be Exchange 2013 server.
This is a summary of the wave of Management Packs that were released in August 2015. Information and download location in the links provided:
Management Packs for Windows Server Technical Preview – here
Windows Server MP v6.0.7297.0 – here
Veeam MP v8 – here
If you know of any other Management Packs that have been released recently that I may have missed leave me a note in the comments and I’ll add them.